SENIOR ONE MATHEMATICS
This product is of Mathematics Senior One
which is studied by students
who have just started Ordinary Level. this course is developed following Uganda's new Lower Secondary Curriculum.
(from Ancient Greek μάθημα; máthēma:
'knowledge, study, learning') is an area of knowledge that includes such topics as numbers (arithmetic
and number theory
formulas and related structures (algebra
shapes and the spaces in which they are contained (geometry
and quantities and their changes (calculus
One whose occupation involves the pursuit or study of mathematical truths or objects is known as a mathematician
This course for senior one mathematics provides:
- step by step coverage of concepts, skills and core competencies.
- a variety of activities with individual and collaborative experiences ideal for competency-based learning.
- interactive content that promotes learner engagement.
- clear illustrations and photographs that stimulate learners' interest in Mathematics.
- links, videos that enable the students have access to a variety of learning resources.
- worked out examples to guide learners in understanding the concepts.