WHOLE NUMBERSLESSON 1FORMATION OF NUMERALS
- A number is an idea of quality e.g, how much, how many or how far.
- Numeral is a symbol used to represent a number.
- Numeration is a way of representing numbers.
- Form any four numerals using all the digits 7, 6 and 9
- Write the smallest numeral formed from the digits 3, 4, and 7
- Write the biggest numeral formed from the digits 9, 6, and 8.
- Find the sum of the biggest and the smallest numerals formed using all the digits 2, 9 and 1.
- What is the difference between the smallest and the largest numerals got from the digits 6, 2, and 5?