A triangle is a three sided polygon.
Types of triangles
- Right angled triangles
It is a five sided figure
A solid shape has faces, edges and vertices.
Sphere, cone, cuboid, cube, pyramid, prism, cylinder, etc.
Constructing an angle of 90◦
- –Draw a line of any length
- -mark the centre on the line
- -open the compass to any length
- -stand at the centre and mark equidistant points on either sides
- -stand on each point and mark crossing arcs
- -draw a line to pass through the crossing arcs and the centre.
Finding the missing angles on a right angle.