Ways of respecting other people’s rights.
- Avoiding murder.
- Respecting other people’s property
- Settling conflicts in courts of law.
- Respecting tribal religious differences.
Bodies that protect human rights.
Freedom that every individual must enjoy.
Examples of human rights
- Own property
- Not to be discriminated.
- Freedom of press.
- Freedom of movement.
Protection of human rights
- Enforcing laws protecting human rights.
- Use of organizations to follow cases of human rights violation.
- Trying people who abuse people’s rights in courts of law.
Ways in which human rights are abused.
- Mob justice
- Forcing someone to marry
- Detation without trial
- Denial of education
- Tacking one’s property forcefully.
- Food, clothes, shelter
- Medical care.
Common examples of child abuse
- Corporal punishment
- Forced early marriages.
- Child labour
- Child neglect
- Indecent assault.
Forms of child abuse.
Causes of failure:
- Lack of faith in God.
- Lack of self confidence
- Pessimism (believing in the worst to happen all the time)
- Poor advice
How to cope with success or failure:
- By concentrating on available privileges and chances.
- By fighting Satan’s temptation using God’s words.