When you visit your LinkedIn Company Page you can click on the Analytics tab to learn more about your post performance and audience. First, you will see metrics for individual posts made by your Company Page.
These metrics include the following.
- Impressions: The number of times the update was shown to LinkedIn members.
- Clicks: The number of clicks on your content, company name or logo.
- Interactions: The number of likes, comments and shares on your update.
- Followers: The number of followers you acquired when sponsoring an update.
- Engagement: The number of interactions divided by number of impressions.
Next, you will see information about your followers and how you compare to similar companies.
Finally, you’ll see metrics for your page views, unique visitors and visitor demographics. Use the drop-down to switch between seniority, industry, company size and function.
To keep all your social media metrics in one place, you can use Sprout’s or other tools LinkedIn Company Pages report. Our analytics lets you measure the performance of your posts, get demographics on your audience and more. Like our other reports, everything is neatly organized into a single page.