Peace and security at home
Ways /factors that promote peace and security in our home.
- good health
- good behaviorprimary one uganda news peace and security
- respect /obedience
- working with others
- love and care
- having enough food
- sharing with others
Causes of insecurity in our homes
Insecurity means anxiety or timidity or uncertainty or lack of confidence
- violence / fights / wars
- lack of respect
- lack of food
- laziness and not being helpful
- isolation / child neglect
- lack of education
- bad or unfriendly environment
- shouting at each other
Children to dramatise.
Ref: Monitor S.St book 1 pg 15.
Comprehensive S.ST bk 1 pg 24 – 25.
Ways / factors that promote peace and security at school
- Observing class and school rules.
- working together, playing fair games,
- Respecting others, caring for others, e.t.c.
- being hardworking and helpful
- having enough facilities in school
- observing children’s rights and responsibilities
- interacting positively
- listening to each other
Causes of insecurity in our school
- stealing people’s property
- beating / fighting others
- not following class and school rules
- lack of respect for others
- other bad behaviours like teasing
Ref: Monitor S.ST Bk 1 pg 15.