Buying and selling
A shop list in Mr. Lule’s shop
A ruler ————— sh 500
A rubber ———- sh 500
A Safi ————— sh 300
A pencil ————– sh 100
A book ————— sh 200
A soda ————– sh 600
Questions about the shop list
- How much money will you pay for a pencil and a ruler?
- What is the cost of a bottle of soda in Mr. Lule’s shop?
- How much do you need to pay for a safi?
- How much does a ruler cost?
- What is the cheapest item?
6.Which is the most expensive item ?
- Tim buys a book and a soda. He pays ______ shillings.
Shopping game (Using the class shop)
Let us buy and pay:
- – How much is a book?
- -How much is a ruler?
- -How much do we pay for two sweets?
- -How much do I pay for buying a book and a pen?
– Answering oral questions about shopping.
Reference: Mk Standard Bk 1 pg 07-98
Mk standard Bk 1 pg 126
Understanding Mtc Bk 1 pg 77