- Service shall start with the ball resting freely on the open palm of the servers stationary free hand.
- The server shall then project the ball near vertically upwards, without imparting spin so that it rises at upwards, without imparting spin so that I rise at least 16m after leaving the palm of the free hand and then falls touching anything before being struck.
- As the ball is falling, the server shall strike it so that I touch first his court and then passing directly over or around the net assembly touching the successively the right court of the server and receiver.
- From the start of the service until it is struck, the ball star be above the level of the playing surface and behind the servers end line, and its hall not be hidden from the receiver by any part of the body or clothing of the sever on his doubles partner.
- It is the responsibility of the player to serve so that the umpire or the assistant umpire is doubtful of the legality of the service he may on the first occasion in a match-worn the server without awarding point.
(b) If subsequently in the match a service by the player or his doubles partner is of dubious legality for some reason or for any other reason, the receiver shall score a point.
(c) Whenever there is a clear failure to comply with the requirements for good service, no warring stave be given and the receiver shall score a point.
Some of the types of drug we have in T.T include the following;
Fore hand grip
How to play table tennis.
Hold the bat in between your thumb and forefinger you must be standing away from the table
Put your left leg forward if you are right-handed and vice verse.
Lean slightly forward
Put your hand with the ball in front of your chest, Toss the ball upwards, bring down the bat diagonally are hit.
There are three matches in T.T and these include the following ;
- Mixed doubles
THIS VIDEO GIVES THE BASICS OF TABLE TENNIS
This is a sport and exercise taught in schools.
Some of its advantages are;
It improves confidence.
It improves one’s mental ability
It makes one physically fit.
You cannot waste your time.
In P.E we have two types of exercises these include
- Whole-body exercises
- Stretching exercises
These include; Running, Swimming, Jumping, and Jogging.
These include; Sit-ups, push-ups, Weight lighting, Frog Jumping.
Running is a whole-body exercise.
What to do before running.
First, jog around to get the body ready.
Do some strengthening exercises like situps pushups.
When going to run make sure your are in your lane and make sure you use some lane up t0o the end.
Look where you are going and try not to be nervous. Always be attentive listen to three words i.e on your marks, get set and go.
When running makes sure your mouth is closed because a lot of energy is used when your breath through the mouth, Make sure you keep your lane.
If it ‘s long-distance running make sure you don’t run very fast at the beginning because all your energy will be lost by the time you finish.
A person is disqualified when he/she crosses lanes.
- Short put.
- High Jump
- Long Jump.
When playing Javelin, make sure that no one is in front of you.
Face the sharp end of the Javelin in front hold on the side of your ear and run with it.
Stop on the line and throw the Javelin, you must make sure it forms a curve in the air before it lands on its tip
Is also another field. It is played when someone Jumps over a mental placed at a certain distance between two poles.
When someone Jumps and falls with a mental it is referred to as a number jump. The landing site where referred to as a number jump. The landing site where the player lands should be soft to avoid any injury and is usually used for this purpose and should be dug again and again to keep it soft.
PARTS OF A JAVELIN
TIP: The tip should be sharp and it supposed to land.
First when the player throws the Java line.
Head: It should be metallic.
The cord grip; It is made of string and its where the player holds the Javelin from
Shaft: It can be made of wood or metal.
When bringing taking the Javelin hold it vertically to avoid injuries.
You shouldn’t just throw the javelin.
Throw when nobody is there.
IF SOMEONE IS THROWING MAKE SURE.
Clear the throwing area.
Look where the javelin is going because it might go on the sides and hit you.
Runway is where the player runs.
RULES WHEN THROWING
Throw before you get into – contact with the scratch line stay until the javelin lands.
The Javelin should land in the landing area with the tip fast.
A number is considered when you have touched stepped or stopped the scratch line.
If the Javelin lands flat on land.
If the Javelin touches the line of the landing area or outside.
If the thrower comes out thought the landing area.
The Javelin should held by the cord grip above the shoulder and horizontal.
Small finger facing where you are throwing and the index finger be round.
Stretch hand backgrounds and put the Javelin at an angle and throw.
Three (3) Trials are given in Javelin.
THIS VIDEO SHOWS THE BASICS OF A JAVELIN