The School, University or venue where you study from
In a paragraph, describe yourself in relation to your learning or teaching
Click to select more than one option (multiple times)
Revision, donkey, oxen, taxi.
Conductor, pump, flat tyre, puncture, passenger, on foot, speed, cart etc.
Get on, get off the …………car, bus, train, plane, tie on, put on, loading on, off loading.
Listening, speaking, reading and writing.
sub – theme
Get on the ………….. ( bus/ train)What is he doing? He is getting on the bus e.t.c
What did he do? He got off the train.Speaking, listening, reading, writing.
Sub – theme
Make sentences from the substitutional table.
Listening, speaking, reading, writing
Reading and writing
Read the story titled“Asaba’s bicycle Gets A flat tyre”
Listening . speaking, reading, writing
9. Which school does Asaba go to?
10. How does Asaba go to school?
11. Where does Asaba live?
12. What did Asaba’s uncle buy for him?
13. What happened to Asaba’s bicycle?
14. Who helped Asaba to repair his bicycle?
15. What was the use of the pump?
16. Give the title of the story.
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content