What is transport?
Transport is the movement of people and goods from one place to another.
Types of transport
- Means of road transport
Animals used in transport are;
donkeys, horses, camels, some dogs, etc
- What is transport?
- Identify the four types of transport.
- What is the commonest type of transport?
- What is the quickest type of transport?
- Draw and name any four means of road transport.
- Which is the most commonly used type of transport in our community?
- Why is it the most commonly used type in our community?
Means used in air transport.
- Name any three means of air transport.
- Why is air transport not used by many people?
- Name Uganda’s international airport.
Ref: Mk Book 2 page 91-96.
Means of water transport
- Why is water transport not commonly used in our community?
- Name any four means of water transport
- Draw and name any two means of water transport.
Means of Railway transport
Draw the means of railway transport
Match the different people to the means of transport they operate [move]
Engineer or motorman or train driver
captain buss, cars, lorries, taxis
driver train, ship
cyclists jet, aeroplane, rocket, helicopter
pilot motorcycle, bicycle.