Prose and poetry are two ways of classifying types of writing. Sometimes we group literature according to the topic matter (fiction, non-fiction, mystery, drama, and so on). The two topics make up the Literature paper one course.
- LIT/A/1: Prose Details FREE 2 years, 8 months
- LIT/A/1: ‘I have a rendezvous with Death’ by Alan Seeger Details FREE 1 year
- LIT/A/1: Wilfred Owen: ‘Anthem for Doomed Youth’ Details Unlimited
- LIT/A/1: BUILDING THE NATION By Christopher H. M. Barlow Details FREE Unlimited
- LIT/A/1: POETRY UKRITYE (Chernobyl, 1986) Details Unlimited