In mathematics, there exists real life problems in fields such as engineering and many more where by their actual or real solutions can not be obtained, therefore we have find methods by which solutions to such problems can be approximated and therefore the need for numerical methods. Numerical methods therefore is the use of mathematical approaches that help us to approximate solutions to real life problems whose exact solutions do not exist and since it approximates solutions, there exists errors which must be minimised and reduced.
- MTH6P2C: TRAPEZIUM RULE FREE 2 days
TRAPEZIUM RULE ASSIGNMENT 3, 00:00
- MTH6P2C: ITERATIVE METHODS 24 hours
- MTH6P2C: FLOW CHARTS 2 days
- ERRORS 1 month, 2 weeks
- ERRORS IN FUNCTIONS 00:00:00
- METHODS FOR SOLVING FOR ROOTS 1 month, 2 weeks