ABRAHAM AND HIS FAMILY
1. The first name of Abraham was Abram
2. The wife of Abraham was Sarah and her first name was Sarai.
3. Abraham and Sarah produced their only son Isaac at their old ages.
NB: The Name Isaac means laughter
4. Abraham was chosen to become the grandfather of all believers and his wife Sarah became the grandmother of all believers
5. Abraham was chosen to become the grandfather of all believers because be was so faithful to God.
6. Ways how Abraham showed his faith to God.
(a)He accepted to sacrifice his son Isaac to God.
(b)He accepted to leave his motherland Haran for Canaan.
7. Abraham accepted to sacrifice his son Isaac but as he was about to do it. God appeared to him and told him not to do it
8. God Provided Abraham with a lamb (male sheep) to sacrifice instead of his son Isaac.
9. The place where Abraham was going to sacrifice his son from was named.
”The Lord Provides”
10. God made covenant with Abraham and it included,
(a) Abraham was promised to have many descendants and they will become a great nation.
(b) God Promised Abraham to make his name famous. (Gen: 12:3)
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT ABRAHAM, HIS LOVE FOR GOD AND SACRIFICING ISAAC