Picture interpretation related to distance
- a) How far is it from the house to the shop?
- b) How far is it from the school to the shop?
- c) What is the distance from the school to the house?
- d) What is the total distance from school to the shop then to the house?
- Who has more books?
- Who has least number of books?
- How many books has Jane?
- How many books do they have altogether?
- Representing data on a pictograph.
Three children picked flowers.
Jane picked 3 flowers.
Joy picked 2 flowers.
Dan picked 5 flowers.
Represent the information above on a picto graph.
- How many eggs were laid on Monday?
- On which days did the hens lay the same number of eggs?
- On what day did the hens lay the least number of eggs?
- What was the total number of eggs laid on Monday and Wednesday?
- How many eggs laid on Sunday and Wednesday altogether?