This Course is for Senior Six Computer Studies which is taught in school to students in Advanced Level.
- As computers get involved in almost all aspects of our lives, there are quite a number of emerging issues that need extra attention. Such emerging issues range from computer system features, environmental concerns, legal and ethical issues, system security and users of computer applications.
- Therefore, it is increasingly becoming important that students of ICT learn how to safeguard their computer systems, uphold ethical values while using ICT systems as they explore emerging technologies.
- Learning Outcome: The learner should be able to explain and discuss the emerging issues, computer security and privacy issues.
Students get to know how to work with Data Communication, Spreadsheets, Databases and ICT ethical issues.Download and install the following softwares that we shall be using while studying this course.
- Microsoft Office 2010 https://drive.google.com/file/d/18p9ZHoxhRRFy01BfmLemjccMiFhRowbd/view?usp=sharing
- Support Files https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iU5k9hy4E-mEp1hp-dOjOAOoVd03Dz6z?usp=sharing
- For zipping and unzipping use this software (Winrar) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10QCneHc39W-xZJwyK6NvmwbcY62rajNS?usp=sharing
- CS6: Electronic Spreadsheets II Unlimited
- CS6: Databases Unlimited
- CS6: System Security, ICT Ethical Issues and Emerging Technologies 1 year