Streaming audio has become easier to access, is readily available on mobile devices, and is now more personalized than ever before. This presents a huge opportunity for publishers, marketers, journalists, and communication professionals to connect with audiences via this “new” medium. This course will help you develop skills to record, mix and master audio using available audio production equipment and software. You will learn to apply technical skills and creativity to design sound for stories, film, TV and video games using standard different software.
- Writing scripts for audio, with a focus on podcasting.
- Planning and workflow techniques.
- Tips on how to interview including preparing for the interview.
- How to choose the right equipment for your podcasts.
- Recording Studio Practice
- Digital Sound Editing using Adobe Audition, Audacity and other software
- History and Future of Sound Production
- Live sound production
- Multi-Track Mixing
- Audio editing tools
- Creating and running podcasts
- Podcasting best practices
- How to create audio slideshows
- DPP: Writing scripts for audio, with a focus on podcasting FREE 02:00:00
- DPP: Planning and work flow techniques FREE 03:30:00
- DPP: Tips on how to interview including preparing for the interview Unlimited
- DPP: How to choose the right equipment for your podcasts Unlimited
- DPP: Recording Studio Practice Unlimited
- DPP: Digital Sound Editing using Adobe Audition, Audacity and other software Unlimited
- DPP: History and Future of Sound Production Unlimited
- DPP: Live sound production Unlimited
- DPP: Multi-Track Mixing Unlimited
- DPP: Audio editing tools Unlimited
- DPP: Creating and running podcasts Unlimited
- DPP: Podcasting best practices Unlimited
- DPP: How to create audio slideshows Unlimited