General Paper is a multi-disciplinary subject which draws its content from all the subjects across the curriculum. Therefore, the syllabus is vast and has no itemised resource list of its own. The subject helps the learner to explore and appraise social, cultural, economic, philosophical, scientific and technological issues.The syllabus also enables learners to develop the ability to make cross- curricular links; to develop a maturity of thought appropriate to students at this level; and to achieve an understanding and usage of the English language which enables the students to express arguments, ideas and opinions in a reflective and academic manner.The key objective is that the learners will be able to convey information or opinions in a way that is thoughtful, perceptive and immediately intelligible to the reader.
- GP: Introduction to General paper FREE 01:00:00
- GP: Aims and objectives of Teaching General Paper Unlimited
- GP: Target and time allocation Unlimited
- GP: Format and Techniques of answering general paper Unlimited
- GP: Details of the Syllabus Unlimited
- GP: Reference Materials Unlimited