This course is the History of East Africa. It is studied in Senior One after a student finishes the Primary school Level of Studying. It has the introduction of History like the origins of the first man where they explain how man came into existence. It also has the history of East Africa from about 1000 A.D to independence.
- HEA1: THEORIES ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF THE FIRST MAN FREE Unlimited
- HEA1: CIVILISATION FREE 01:00:00
- HEA1: THE HISTORY OF EAST AFRICA FROM ABOUT 1000 TO INDEPENDENCE 01:00:00
- HEA1: THE BANTU MIGRATION 01:10:00
- HEA1: ORIGIN OF THE LANGI 01:00:00
- HEA1: COASTAL HISTORY(1000-1500AD) 01:20:00
- HEA1: THE INTERLACUSTRINE REGION/THE LAKE REGION 1150-1650 01:20:00