FINE ART HOLIDAY WORK
(A) STILL LIFE (P615/1)
- On a low table near the wall, place half a banana leaf folded in the middle with one part leaning against the wall and the other part on the floor (table).
Place a mature pumpkin with its stalk on the leaf and a ¼ a pumpkin infront of the whole one but slightly to the right side. A panga’s blade is placed on the on the ¼ pumpkin while the handle is on the floor(table) in an inclined position.
(B) LIVING PERSON (P 615/2 a)
- Make a study of portrait of somebody seated in front of you, dressed in a vest or very short sleeved top. NB the study should be up to the lower chest.
(C) IMAGINATIVE COMPOSITION IN COLOUR
- Vendors in a local market
- Good news
(D) GRAPHICS DESIGN P615/3
- Within an area of 15cm X 19cm, and not more than 3 colours, design a badge for Kabango Technical Institute whose motto is “building our Future”
- In beautiful calligraphic hand, write the text below and design a very inspitring border around it within an area of 24cm X 28cm using not more than 3 colors;
I at my window am lonely
My thoughts are ships
Which know not whence they come
Nor whither go,
Sailing forever on the lonely seas
Forever to and fro….
(E) CRAFT B P615/ 4
Compose a motif that will be suitable for fabric printing on a piece of cloth of 1sq M