DOWNLOAD TO ACCESS THIS COURSEThe course is designed to provide students with the ability to understand basic concepts of accounting and posting of accounting transactions from primary books to ledgers. Students will also be taught on Preparation and presentation of financial statements and bank reconciliation statements.This Course covers the following units:Definition of accounting, types of accounting information, users of accounting information, the basic accounting concepts/conventions, accounting equations, double entry system, journals and ledgers, trial balance, correction of errors and suspense accounts, cashbook(Double, three columnar and petty cash book), end of year adjustments including depreciation and disposal of non current assets, preparation of financial statements, bank reconciliation statements, accounting for nonprofit making organizations (receipts and payments A/C, income and expenditure A/C and balance sheet)At the end of this course, students will be able to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand the basic accounting cycle.
- Prepare original books of accounts.
- Be able to prepare financial statements.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- BA1: Financial statements of non profit making organizations Business Administration FA1 FREE 02:00:00
- BA1: Bank Reconciliation Statement Business Administration FA1 FREE 01:20:00
- BA1: Petty Cash Book Business Administration FA1 Unlimited
- PA1: Suspense accounts and error correction Business Administration FA1 Unlimited
- PA1: Accounting Journals and Ledgers Business Administration FA1 Unlimited
- BA1: Accounting Equation Business Administration FA1 Unlimited
- BA1: Financial Accounting: Business Administration BUSINESS ACCOUNTING I Unlimited